Office 365 at Trafford Council
How Office 365 will transform the way we work and collaborate
2D Animated Explainer Video
What is Office 365 and why are we adopting it?
Office 365 is a collection of online services that include familiar tools like Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as new ones like Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint. These tools are accessible from any device, anywhere, and allow you to create, share and edit documents, communicate with colleagues and partners, and manage your tasks and projects.
We are adopting Office 365 because it will enable us to:
- Work more flexibly and remotely, as we can access our files and applications from any device and location
- Work more collaboratively, as we can co-author documents, chat and call with Teams, and share information and feedback with SharePoint
- Work more securely, as we can store our data in the cloud and protect it with encryption, backup and recovery
- Work more innovatively, as we can leverage the latest features and updates from Office 365 and explore new ways of working
How will Office 365 improve the ways we work and collaborate?
Office 365 will offer us many advantages over our current ways of working and collaborating. Here are some examples of how Office 365 will help us:
- eams: Teams is a hub for teamwork that allows us to chat, call, meet and collaborate with anyone, inside or outside the organisation. We can create teams and channels for different projects, topics and groups, and use apps and bots to enhance our work. Teams also integrates with other Office 365 tools, so we can access our files, calendars, notes and tasks from one place.
- OneDrive: OneDrive is a personal cloud storage service that allows us to store, sync and access our files from any device. We can also share our files with others and co-edit them in real time. OneDrive also offers version history, offline access and automatic backup.
- SharePoint: SharePoint is a platform for creating and managing websites, intranets and portals. We can use SharePoint to share news, announcements, documents and resources with our colleagues and partners. We can also create workflows, forms and surveys to streamline our processes and collect feedback.
- Outlook: Outlook is an email and calendar service that allows us to communicate and schedule our activities. We can use Outlook to send and receive emails, manage our contacts, create and join meetings, and set reminders and tasks. Outlook also integrates with Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint, so we can access our files, chats and sites from our inbox.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is written by GGRY Design and does not reflect the views or opinions of the client of the video. Please verify the accuracy and validity of the information with the client before making any decisions based on it.
Here's some of our best
We’re passionate about our work and gain a tremendous amount of enjoyment from each project we’re lucky enough to take on. However, even we have favourites, please feel free to browse all our examples.
Nice people say nice things, that’s what makes us tick.
Take a look at the kind words from some of our previous clients, big and small.